Re: duck & perl

On Tuesday, 17 January 2017 07:52:59 CET Simon Kainz wrote:
> I am redoing duck from scratch (well, almost), to tackle the piled up
> spaghetti-code-monster and wanted to ask, if there are some things i
> already might think about right from the start, to make running duck on
> many packages easier.

Looks like URLs check are run in concurrently using forked process.

Since you're re-writing duck from scratch, you may want to consider to use
Mojo::UserAgent in non-blocking mode [1] to run these requests. No fork/exec
would be needed.

HTH

[1] http://mojolicious.org/perldoc/Mojolicious/Guides/Cookbook#Non-blocking
--