Re: pkg-perl annual membership ping

Hi Gregor et al!

> Our script [0] claims that your account "nichtich-guest" has not
been used to make any commits in one of the git repositories under
pkg-perl/packages in the last two years. There are many possible
explanations for this. Maybe you switched from a -guest to a
non-guest account; perhaps the script is buggy or solar waves have
confused Alioth's file system; on the other hand, maybe you really
haven't used this account for 2 years or more for this purpose.

Thanks for cleanup :-) Making use of this account to package my CPAN modules is still on my TODO list so it would be nice if the account will not be deleted!

Greetings,
Jakob Voß

--
Jakob Voß <jakob.voss@gbv.de>
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany