Re: orphaned perl modules

retitle 843357 ITA: libdata-dumpxml-perl -- Dump arbitrary perl data structures as XML and restore them
# maintainer will be the Perl team, myself uploader
owner 843357 !
retitle 843358 ITA: libarray-refelem-perl -- Set up array elements as aliases
# maintainer will be the Perl team, myself uploader
owner 843358 !
thanks

Alex Muntada wrote...

> Christoph Biedl:
>
> > In other words: If you're willing to sponsor the upload, I'll take
> > care of them.
>
> I'd happily comply, but I can't because I'm not a DD ;)

.oO (Are there still any DDs out there?)

Well, let's just assume getting the stuff uploaded is one of the
lesser problems. Perhaps even my NM process finally gets completed.

    Christoph