Request to join pkg-perl

Hello,

Following the information on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html,
I would like to formally introduce myself.  My name is Joel De Jesus and
I am a Perl/C programmer who works mostly out of Japan.  My work mostly
concerns making prototype embedded hardware for use in the Bitcoin
space, as well as a custom content management system whose
authentication functionality is closely tied to the Bitcoin network.

My github repository is at https://github.com/favioflaming with my two
most important repository I have worked on being
https://github.com/favioflamingo/libcbitcoin-perl.

I have begun the process of trying to get 2 new packages into the Debian
repository.  As part of this process, I am formally requesting to be
added to the pkg-perl group.

Regards,

Joel De Jesus