App::LedgerSMB::Admin packaging names?

All,

I have started packaging App::LedgerSMB::Admin [1] and started doing so as if it was just another Perl module.  It isn't, however, as it contains scripts and modules specifically associated with the LedgerSMB application where it is required for the 1.5.x version, expected out later this year.  So, some questions:

1)  Shouldn't I name the source package as app-ledgersmb-admin?  Or even just ledgersmb-admin?
2)  Should I package it as myself, rather than as part of the pkg-perl team?   (Like I already do for the ledgersmb package itself?)

--
Robert James Clay
rjclay@gmail.com