Re: Low-Hanging Fruits session scheduling poll

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:40:17PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Niko Tyni wrote:
> > However, the current fixed time of 18:00 UTC is not that good for people
> > outside Europe. In the past we used to alternate between 17:00 UTC and
> > and 22:00 UTC, and the earlier time was remarkably more popular. But
> > it seems this is worth re-checking.
> >
> > I've created a simple poll at
> >  https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/anonymous/pkg-perl-lhf/
>
> I'm surprised to neither see 17:00 UTC nor 18:00 UTC in that list.
> Please add at least those two options, too.

It was a tradeoff between precision and the number of options.
I was more trying to get a feel of the best approximate time.

But whatever. I've added hourly slots between 16:00 UTC and 01:00 UTC.
People who have already voted might want to complete their entries.

Let me know if somebody wants even more slots.
--
Niko