Low-Hanging Fruits session scheduling poll

Hi,

the Low-Hanging Fruits (LHF, [1]) session scheduling came up again this
year at the DebConf16 pkg-perl meeting.

Background: we've been having regular monthly pkg-perl get-together
sessions on IRC for a couple of years now, with the idea of "picking
low-hanging fruits (easy but tedious tasks), coordinating on IRC and
encouraging each others."  Gregor had some statistics in his BOF report
[2], showing that about six people on average attended last year (for
various levels of "attended".)

The sessions are always on the 21st of each month, so the day of the
week varies. There seems to be consensus that this is a good thing,
so I propose not to change that.

However, the current fixed time of 18:00 UTC is not that good for people
outside Europe. In the past we used to alternate between 17:00 UTC and
and 22:00 UTC, and the earlier time was remarkably more popular. But
it seems this is worth re-checking.

I've created a simple poll at
 https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/anonymous/pkg-perl-lhf/

Could people who care (= might possibly attend) please fill that in? Feel
free to remain anonymous if you don't want to reveal your day schedule
to the world. Alternatively, you can mail your choices to me of course.

Given it's holiday season, let's set a deadline at the end of August
and keep this month's session at the "old" time (August 21st, 18:00 UTC).

Comments are naturally welcome either here or on the poll.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/LHF
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2016/07/msg00008.html

--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org