Re: Housekeeping question: RFPs for individual modules already packaged

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 5:27 AM, Nick Morrott wrote:

> I'm curious what the bug management policy is regarding RFPs for
> individual Perl modules which are already packaged in Debian as part
> of the original larger distribution that the module is part of (or are
> core Perl modules).

For core Perl modules, just close the RFP unless it is about a
different upstream.

For everything else, investigate if they have a separate upstream that
should be packaged instead and if not then just close them.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise