Debian Perl Team BoF at DebConf: Friday, 2015-08-21, 13 UTC

Tomorrow we'll have our annual BoF at DebConf:
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/2015-08-20/
starting at 15:00 local time (CEST; = 13:00 UTC) in room "Amsterdam".

We hope that people not physically present will join in remotely
- IRC: #debian-perl (irc.debian.org  OFTC)
- video: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Videostream
- if someone is interested in realtime 2way video/audio things,
  please shout, maybe we can work something out with WebRTC stuff

As for the agenda, I've started a gobby doc:
infinote://gobby.debian.org/debconf15/bof/pkg-perl
Please help to flesh this out a bit in the next 27,5 hours.

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-