Re: Call for testing: lib{moo, roles-tiny, strictures}-perl 2.000001-1 in experimental

Quoting Axel Beckert (2015-06-30 18:46:37)
> I've just uploaded the version 2.000001-1 of libmoo-perl,
> librole-tiny-perl and libstrictures-perl to experimental.

Great!

> I'm not sure if I can test all reverse (build-)dependencies in time as
> I currently have no setup for such automated tests. So I'd be glad if
> someone with such a setup could have a look, maybe even under Perl
> 5.22.

Seems quite a few of those are "mine".

I am currently in Peru with extremely slow internet access¹.  I would
prefer to not go through testing all those packages until I am back
home: End of July.

If urgent can someone else do those tests?

One odd package is boxer: It is written by me and lack proper testsuite.
Please simply skip that, and leave it to me to fix eventual breakage.

 - Jonas

¹We - my partner Siri and I - are right next to the jungle (quite
exciting!) on a self-made month-long hacking marathon to improve Sugar
in Debian. Internet is ~12KB/s shared among 4 persons - not because of
the exotic location but simply because we've used up the monthly quota.
:-)