Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Jakob Voß (nichtich-guest)

On Mon, 18 May 2015 12:45:31 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Jakob Voß (nichtich-guest) has requested to join your project.

> Hi, I'm https://metacpan.org/author/VOJ and I'd like to get into
> packaging Perl applications and modules in Debian.

Hi,

and thanks for your offer to join us in maintaining Perl packages.

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth, so welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Status Quo: Mean Girl