Re: Patches for dh-make-perl

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 14:38 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi Andrew,

Hi Axel, thanks for the reply.

> Andrew Beverley wrote:
> > On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 18:43 +0100, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> > > I submitted a bunch of patches[1] a while ago to fix a number of
> > > problems I had when building packages recursively with dh-make-perl.
> >
> > On the chance that I am submitting these to the wrong place,
>
> No, it was the right place.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

> They'll likely be reviewed and considered for inclusion when someone
> prepares the next dh-make-perl release.

Is there any chance of somebody doing that soon please? I'll be a lot
more comfortable if/when they're included upstream, and it will save me
having to patch locally whenever I install the module. Plus, the more
time that passes, the more I forget the details, and it was a very
painful few days doing all the original debugging ;-)

Thanks,

Andy