Patches for dh-make-perl

Hi guys,

I submitted a bunch of patches[1] a while ago to fix a number of
problems I had when building packages recursively with dh-make-perl.

Would it be possible for them to be reviewed and potentially merged
upstream please? I'd rather not maintain these locally for obvious
reasons, plus I hope others will benefit from them.

There were some questions marks around #774068, plus I have some tidying
up to do for #774073, but other than that they are waiting review.

I was hoping to come to the sprint in Barcelona, where I could have
discussed them, but unfortunately I can't make it.

Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks,

Andy

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=774068