autopkgtest usertag + ci.debian.net improved coverage

Hello folks,

as it would be nice to be able to track bugs related to autopkgtest failures,
I've usertagged those old ones I found easily with
 User: debian-perl@lists.debian.org
 Usertags: autopkgtest
and documented this at
 http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/autopkgtest.html

Please consider using these when filing such bugs.
The list so far is visible at
 https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=autopkgtest;users=debian-perl@lists.debian.org

I note that http://ci.debian.net/status/ shows a bump of about 2500
packages recently, many of which are ours. Presumably the whitelist
based implicit test control file (as explained in the documentation
linked above) is now deployed. I think this is pretty cool and I hope
it helps us notice bugs early in the upcoming stretch development cycle.
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org