Re: CFP: Debian Perl Sprint (deadline on March 1st)

> If you plan to come to Barcelona on May 22nd, please add yourself to
> the participants section on the wiki page [0] and don't forget to fill
> in your travel expenses if you need to apply for sponsorship.

FWIW, I estimated the travel expenses for people that said yes or
maybe on May 23 and they sum a total of 1500€ as stated in the wiki.
If you are curious to know how much I estimated for you, ask me in
private ;-)

Anyway, don't forget to add your expense estimates to the wiki or I'll
ping you on IRC/mail sometime before Sunday...

Cheers!
Alex