CFP: Debian Perl Sprint (deadline on March 1st)

As gregor just explained, we've been discussing some details about the
sprint on the LHF meeting tonight, so let's make this message the
official call for participants.

If you plan to come to Barcelona on May 22nd, please add yourself to
the participants section on the wiki page [0] and don't forget to fill
in your travel expenses if you need to apply for sponsorship.

We'd like to have a final budget estimate by Sun Mar 1st so we can
make an official request for sponsorship no later than Mon Mar 2nd.

Regarding the budget, I've estimated 150€ for accommodation and 100€
for food per person (see the details on the wiki). Let me know if you
think otherwise.

Cheers,
Alex

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianPerlSprint