Re: Poll for prospective Debian Perl Sprint in Barcelona

intrigeri:

> Yay. So the exact dates are May 23-24, right?

Yes, though we can start on Fri 22 in the afternoon, if people want to.

> * When do you think it'll be fully confirmed and we can start booking
>   travel tickets?

I'm going to send a message to my department officials right now, but
I don't expect any issues to get permission for the sprint. The venue
rooms have already been booked.

> * Will anyone take care of asking for sponsorship on -sprint@?

I recently subscribed that list but I'm not sure if I can ask for
sponsorship since I'm not a DD nor DM.

Cheers,
Alex