Re: Poll for prospective Debian Perl Sprint in Barcelona

gregor herrmann:

> Just a quick reminder: We're thinking about organising a pkg-perl
> sprint in Barcelona in spring, and Dam has set up a dudle poll at
>
> https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/pkg-perl_sprint_in_Barcelona/
>
> If you're interested in participating, please fill in your
> availability in the next few days.

I voted unavailable on Mar 14, but it doesn't change the poll result
so far. Right now seems it'll be the weekend of May 23.

I'd like to close the poll this week, so we can start preparing the
sprint proposal and announce the date. Please vote before Monday Feb
9.

Thanks!
Alex