Re: First pkg-perl package with DEP-8 test suite

On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 16:29:44 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:

> just a short notice that I've seem to have uploaded the first pkg-perl
> maintained package with an autopkgtest compatible DEP-8 test suite:

Yay :)

> The tests I added should basically be adoptable to all packages whose
> upstream testsuite doesn't do "use lib qw(lib)" or similar.

I still think that it would be nice to have a standard set of tests
in a separate package instead of spelling them out in each individual
package. Cf. the thread starting at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2013/12/msg00064.html

> Let's see how it works out.

Right :)

   `-   NP: David Bowie: Thursday's Child (Radio Edit)