Re: Some perl packages potentially for pkg-perl

W dni pon 14 kwi, 2014 o 20∶16 użytkownik gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> napisał:
On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 22:55:16 +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
during a QA run I noticed some perl packages of maintainers who had otherwise moved all their Perl modules into pkg-perl. Maybe these are an oversight or intentionally not adopted by pkg-perl?
Nice catch, thank you.
Krzysztof Krzyzaniak <eloy@debian.org>: libconvert-units-perl libmasonx-request-withapachesession-perl librtf-document-perl

Sure, move them. I don't really know if they works with modern perl so better check them :) I will have more time for Debian in second half of the year.

 eloy