Re: Metacpan trailing slash

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:45:33 +0000, Daniel Lintott wrote:

> On 24/02/14 20:37, Axel Beckert wrote:
>
> > I don't think it's worth a mass-commit, though, unless maybe it's
> > done together with some more important stuff which validates
> > mass-commits.
> I would agree on that one, it's not something that is a big issue, so
> can be updated as and when releases are made.

I think it's less work to do it once (without uploading) then to have
to remember and change it every time someone works on a package.

The mass-commit example script in pkg-perl-tools makes these kinds of
things quite easy (after getting the necessary regexps right one time
:))

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:51:09 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> Thanks for the nudge, I've just committed the fix
> (http://deb.li/Y1gI).

Thanks!

> A mass commit would be nice IMO. I guess I'd do it already if I had
> more time for pkg-perl work. Perhaps a task for the next low-hanging
> fruits session[1]?
>  [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2014/02/msg00012.html

Good idea.

   `-   NP: Anouar Brahem: Les ailes du Bourak