Re: Removing RC buggy leaf packages with low popularity?

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:52:56AM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> >    libregexp-grammars-perl [popcon: 38]
>
> IIRC, this is some nasty upstream bug where various people actively
> work on it, which should be fixed in some future perl release. Carnil
> might know more ...
>
> (In general: adding "no upstream reaction" to the criteria would be
> nice, albeit even more complicated ...)

Yup, I have opened explicitly the RC bug to not release
libregexp-grammars-perl with jessie unless all of the issues are
resolved. There is small progress but not all issues are resolved yet,
see [1].

 [1] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=79149

I have not yet checked yet, if these are now with the 5.18.2 perl
release, see [2]. So I need to check.

 [2] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=79149#txn-1250707

Please do not remove it from unstable, as the RC bug is simply to
state that libregexp-grammars-perl is not ready to be released in
jessie, if these issues are not resolved :)

Regards,
Salvatore