Re: Rebooting Low-Hanging Fruits sessions

Hi!

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:49:26AM -0700, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at the yearly team meeting at DebConf, we decided we wanted to have
> Low-Hanging Fruits (LHF) sessions again, and have them on a fixed day
> every month.
>
> I hereby propose we have these sessions on the 21th of each month, at
> 22:00 UTC (which is late evening in Europe, and late afternoon on the
> US/Canada East coast).

Thanks for rebooting this initiative!

I know I was not really active for the last LHF sessions. Here anyway
my "vote": 22:00 UTC would defintively also be too late for me on
working days, so if we can have it ealier it would be appreciated also
from my point of view.

Regards,
Salvatore