Re: Vcs-Browser field update to cgit URL?

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 10:32:54AM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 08/03/2014 03:05 AM, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/${pkg}.git
> >
> > already redirects to
> >
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/${pkg}.git
> >
> > Are there any concern from the group, if I would already commit a
> > mass-commit changing this URLs from the first to the later? (And maybe
> > additionally to the https variant).
>
> This is a good thing to do; please do it!  And yes, please move to https
> as well while you're at it.
>
> Thank you for keeping up with this and offering to make this change :)

Thanks for your feedback! Note that I started with dh-make-perl (to
have it creating alrady to this location), and starting adjusting the
documentation first.

pkg-perl-tools and libconfig-model-dpkg-perl at least will also need
first adjustments but then I think the way is free for doing the
change for all pkg-perl git repos.

Regards,
Salvatore