Re: Splitting libcatalyst-modules(-extra)-perl

-=| Dominique Dumont, 14.05.2014 09:22:11 +0200 |=-
> On Tuesday 13 May 2014 23:07:39 Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> >  * make libcatalyst-modules-perl (version $X) build-depend on the
> >    separate packages
>
> Hum, why ?
>
> I thought new libcatalyst-modules-perl becomes a meta-package that
> depends on several libcatalyst-*-perl. Building should be
> straightforward.

You are totally right. Overengineering on my part.

I thought about uploading libcatalyst-modules-perl with only (say)
half of the packages spun-off. Then the other half may need some of
the separate packages for their tests.

Yesterday Gregor pointed me to the fact that creating 32 packages
should not take ages, so there is no need to upload
libcatalyst-modules-perl before it becomes a pure meta-package.

So when it becomes a meta-package, it will not need the separate
packages in its build-dependencies, indeed. Thanks for the explicit
nudge.

(I added the b-d-i with the removal of the bundled sources, but will
revert that when the time for the upload comes).

BTW, if ithers want to join the fun of spinning-off packages, it is
quite easy and streamlined :)  I am going in this order:

 libcatalyst-modules-perl$ ls -d bundle/*/*|sort