introducing myself

Dear Perl packagers,

my brand new Alioth user name is pietsch-guest, and I would like to
introduce myself to this group.

I am a computational linguist working at a large academic library in
Germany. My job includes quite a bit Perl programming, so I would now
like to use this opportunity to contribute actively to GNU/Linux after
using it for many years (since 1994).

On Friday this week, Jonas Smedegaard is going to meet me in Bielefeld
because I offered to help him with https://bugs.debian.org/723160
after he told the LibreCat developers mailing list that he intends to
package all Catmandu CPAN modules for Debian. It would be great to be
all set up by that time. On CPAN, I am PIETSCH.

LibreCat is an open collaboration of academic libraries and
individuals who are working on Catmandu, an ETL framework in Perl.
After last week's hackathon, we are now two releases away from version
1.0, and it would be brill to have Debian packages available by then.

Looking forward to working with you,
christian / pietsch-guest

--
  Christian Pietsch http://purl.org/net/pietsch http://librecat.org
  LibTec (Library Technology and Knowledge Management)