libpgobject-util-dbmethod-perl packaging

All,

Gregor Herrmann was kind enough to point out some issues with the current packaging I'm doing for the libpgobject-util-dbmethod-perl. The other issues I'll be taking care of directly, but one of the things he pointed out was that I'd mispelled the name when I created the git repository, missing a "j" in the name.

I've corrected the name of the repository itself. I think I see where to correct it in .mrconfig, but am not sure that's the only place it needs to be corrected (or that I should be the one to do it...). Also; will p.e.t. pick up the correction?

Robert James Clay
jame@rocasa.us