DEP5 to SPDX wrapper in perl

I wonder if anyone knows about a DEP5 to SPDX wrapper written in perl?
I'd like to be able to run such a tool on my Debian machine for
example and get output suitable for putting into FOSSology.
If such a tool does not exist, and I can't seem to find one though
Google seems to give me some pointers to some, somewhat older,
discussion around these two formats.
I realize that this is likely a Debian policy question but I know
there are some folks on this list who know a bit about this.