Re: Introduction Dirk

Hi,

Dirk Deimeke wrote:
> I met Axel and Salvatore on the Swiss Perl Workshop [1] last Friday.
> Axel had a speech about maintaining Perl modules as Debian packages
> [2]
[...]
> [2] http://act.perl-workshop.ch/spw2013/talk/4517

Ehm, yes, I mentioned it on IRC (and Gregor and Salvatore helped me
with contents for the slides :-) and to the Debian Events team, but
not yet on the Debian Perl ML.

The slides are at http://noone.org/talks/pkg-perl/pkg-perl-spw.html,
the Asciidoc sources are at
http://noone.org/talks/pkg-perl/pkg-perl-spw.txt

Feel free to reuse them or parts thereof whereever you want to present
the Debian Perl Group. I'd actually be happy if someone has use for
them, too, also because I don't think, there are many occassions where
I can give that talk again. :-)

I'd also add a link to the slides to
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup, but I wonder where
exactly. Any suggestions? At the teams main page or at some subpage?

> and he said that the Debian-Perl team is constantly looking for
> new contributors. So, since I was searching for a way to contribute
> to Debian: Here I am ;-)

Welcome on board, too. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin