Still interested in libxml-treepp-perl and libperl6-say-perl or in Debian in general?

Hi David,

I've noticed that your two perl packages (libperl6-say-perl and
libxml-treepp-perl) have both new upstream releases available but no
upload for more than 4 years. (I haven't noticed any other upload or
mailing list activity from you in the past four years either.)

But Thijs mentioned on IRC today that you plan to return and become
active in Debian again -- which we of course would appreciate. :-)

Nevertheless I suggest to move over your two perl packages to team
maintenance to get them back in shape soon. They're currently your
only packages which don't have a co-maintainer or team who cares about
them, too.

If you don't object within a week or so, I'd import those two packages
into the Debian Perl Team's git repositories and move you from the
Maintainer to the Uploaders field. Feel free to tell me, in case you
have no more interest in those two packages.

	Regards, Axel (with both MIA and Perl Team hats on :-)
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin