Re: Asking for libio-digest-perl for new upstream version or to be taken over by the Debian Perl group

Hi Bastian,

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 04:42:36PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 03:16:40PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> >               The Debian Perl Group aims to keep Perl modules in
> > Debian up-to-date as most as possible, so would you accept it to be
> > adopted into the group maintenance?
>
> You can take all the remaining Perl packages I (not really) maintain:
>
> - libextutils-autoinstall-perl
> - libfile-type-perl
> - libio-digest-perl
> - libperlio-eol-perl
> - libperlio-via-dynamic-perl
> - libperlio-via-symlink-perl
> - libregexp-shellish-perl
>
> Otherwise I'll fill for removal. Some of them may not be depended on at
> all.

Thanks for your promt response! Ok, we are going to check which ones
makes sense to adopt (and if any makes sense to be removed). At least
for libio-digest-perl shows quite some installation (even decreasing).

Regards,
Salvatore