Re: Asking for libio-digest-perl for new upstream version or to be taken over by the Debian Perl group

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 03:16:40PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>               The Debian Perl Group aims to keep Perl modules in
> Debian up-to-date as most as possible, so would you accept it to be
> adopted into the group maintenance?

You can take all the remaining Perl packages I (not really) maintain:

- libextutils-autoinstall-perl
- libfile-type-perl
- libio-digest-perl
- libperlio-eol-perl
- libperlio-via-dynamic-perl
- libperlio-via-symlink-perl
- libregexp-shellish-perl

Otherwise I'll fill for removal. Some of them may not be depended on at
all.

Bastian

--
Either one of us, by himself, is expendable.  Both of us are not.
		-- Kirk, "The Devil in the Dark", stardate 3196.1