Re: git-buildpackage interface change and use in .mrconfig

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:55:09 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > Please wait with this change; as long as #708296 is not fixed, I see
> > no way to upgrade gbp.
> Perhaps I just don't understand, but this bugs affects both 'gbp pull'
> and 'gbp-pull', right?

I suppose so.

> If this is the case, why should we wait for it
> to be fixed before supporting 'gbp pull'?

If we support both (as in Tamas' patch), fine.

If our .mrconfig only supports the new "gbp pull", I can't use it
anymore because I won't update git-buildpackage to a version with
"gbp pull" and the bug.

(Besides that I'm wondering if I'm the only one hitting this bug. ssh
sockets should be quite heavily used, no?)

   `-   BOFH excuse #315:  The recent proliferation of Nuclear Testing