removing libauthority-shared-perl, libobject-authority-perl

Hi Jonas, *,

I see you've uploaded librole-commons-perl, which Conflicts / Provides /
Replaces both libauthority-shared-perl and libobject-authority-perl. As
the one who originally packaged those two because they were newly
required dependencies of other packages, I later noticed that the author
considered them a dead end and seems to have removed them from CPAN
altogether.

With librole-commons-perl a seamless replacement, is there any reason
why we shouldn't ask the ftpmasters for removal?

Florian