Math::Prime::Util and Math::Prime::Util::GMP

hi folks--

i just filed ITPs #696305 and #696309 for Math::Prime::Util and
Math::Prime::Util::GMP, respectively.  I'm in touch with upstream (Dana
Jacobsen) and the packages are pretty clean and promising for use in
getting a reasonably-performing, supportable RSA implementation, which
i would really like.

I'm preparing the packages myself, but i'd be very happy to share the
maintenance work with the excellent pkg-perl team, so i'm putting the
packaging repositories up on git.d.o in the pkg-perl space.  Please let
me know if there's a problem with that.

The one concern i've encountered with these modules is that
Math::Prime::Util wants to install factor.pl and primes.pl into
/usr/bin, which runs afoul of debian policy 10.4 (and lintian's
script-with-language-extension check).  i've renamed primes.pl to
primes, but /usr/bin/factor is provided by coreutils already, which i
obviously don't want to conflict with. :)

I considered renaming factor.pl to factor-perl, but that just seems like
pointless divergence from upstream -- if the point is to indicate the
language used, then factor.pl succeeds already.

So at the moment, my "solution" is to add a lintian override, but i
wonder if anyone has any other suggestions for this sort of situation.
Ideas?

Regards,

        --dkg