libexcel-template-plus-perl

  I am working on getting Excel::Template::Plus into Debian as the
package libexcel-template-plus-perl.  Salvatore Bonaccorso recently was
kind enough review my efforts so far and one of the things he noted was
as follows:  "Missing dependencies on libmoose-perl".

  That's easy enough to do but I'm wondering if it still needs to be
listed explicitly when the (admittedly, new) package
libmoosex-param-perl, which also depends on it, is already listed?

Jame