Re: libdbix/catalyst-*-perl: Reopening

On Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:42:01 -0400, Brendan Byrd wrote:

Hi Brendan,

let's take this the the debian-perl list to reach more people :)

> unarchive 590476
> reopen 590476 !
> owner 590476 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 590476 help wheezy

That's libdbix-class-helpers-perl; uploaded a few minutes ago.

> unarchive 590803
> reopen 590803 !
> owner 590803 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 590803 help wheezy

libdbix-class-resultset-recursiveupdate-perl; missing.

> unarchive 591460
> reopen 591460 !
> owner 591460 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 591460 help wheezy

libcache-memcached-managed-perl; already in testing and unstable.
Can be closed.

> unarchive 591463
> reopen 591463 !
> owner 591463 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 591463 help wheezy
> summary 591463 RFP: libcache-memcached-managed-perl -- memcache API

libcache-memcached-managed-perl again; ah, you've closed this again.

> unarchive 595646
> reopen 595646 !
> owner 595646 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 595646 help wheezy
> summary 595646 RFP: lib-test-aggregate-perl -- Aggregate tests to make
> them run faster

lib-test-aggregate-perl -> libtest-aggregate-perl; already in testing
and unstable.
Can be closed.

> unarchive 604200
> reopen 604200 !
> owner 604200 "Debian Perl Group" <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> tags 604200 help wheezy
> summary 604200 RFP: libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl -- Provide a simple
> Catalyst login controller which can be reused
> thanks

libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl; missing.

Ok, so this leaves us with
libdbix-class-resultset-recursiveupdate-perl and
libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl, if I'm understanding this all
correctly. (And two stray RFP bugs.)

/Side note: setting the owner to someone else is unusual, tagging
an RFP bug help doesn't make much sense, and tagging non-existing
packages as affecting wheezy is wrong. And summary is also used -- in
an unusal way. Not that it all does any real harm. :)/

   `-   NP: Nguyên Lê: Muqqam