Re: Building perl modules with hardened build flags

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 05:23:34PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> [dropping perl bug and adjusting subject line]
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:06:45PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 09:28:48PM +0100, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> > > These four Perl modules had a DSA since 2006 and are not pure Perl:
> >
> > So, once the fixed debhelper is installed on buildds:
>
> I've decided to go ahead with some uploads depending on the relevant
> version of debhelper.
>
> > > libhtml-parser-perl
> >
> > Ready for upload
>
> Done.
>
> > > libdbd-pg-perl
> >
> > To be rebuilt by Moritz
>
> Not done.
>
> > > libimager-perl
> >
> > Ready for upload
>
> Done by Alessandro.
>
> > > libnet-dns-perl
> >
> > Not a pkg-perl package; ready to file a bug
>
> Done at #666767

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation and I'm slowly catching up
with mail. I confirm that libhtml-parser-perl, libdbd-pg-perl and
libimager-perl are correctly hardened in sid. I'll NMU libnet-dns-perl
by the end of April if the maintainer hasn't acted until then.

Cheers,
        Moritz