Re: Mass-filing bug against use of '/usr/bin/env perl' shebang line

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:44:17 +0200, Gian Piero Carrubba wrote:

> I'm looking for some advice about filing a (more or less) mass-bug
> report against perl scripts using /usr/bin/env in the shebang line.
>
> First of all, the proposed template:

Just in case you haven't seen it yet: there's a mass-bug script in
devscripts to help with this.

> Usertags. Would you prefer the reports set some specific usertags
> and in that case is it appropriate to use the debian-perl list
> address?

I think usertags would be nice, and I'd say just pick a tag and a
user you like (including the debian-perl list).

Nothing more to add to the other points of the discussion :)

Thanks for your work!

   `-   NP: Neil Young: Powderfinger