Re: future of libbparse, libtext-bibtex-perl

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:58:31 +0100, Regis Boudin <regis@boudin.name> wrote:
> I'm happy to get the libbtparse source package removed, there is no
> reverse depend other the perl module anyway.
> Regis

Dear Regis;

FYI the pkg-perl team just uploaded a version of the
libtext-bibtext-perl source package that will (assuming it makes through
NEW) generate a libbtparse1 binary package. As far as I know, no
explicit action is needed, the old libbtparse source package will be
cleaned up when all of its binary packages are replaced.

All the best