Replace libgtk2-mozembed-perl with libgtk2-webkit-perl?

Hi all,

In August 2011, gregor mentioned that we could attempt to replace libgtk2-mozembed-perl (which is currently FTBFS) with libgtk2-webkit-perl, which was never uploaded (since being packaged in 2009). I am wondering if there are comments as to whether we could solve BTS#636133 by replacing libgtk2-mozembed-perl with libgtk2-webkit-perl (there is only one reverse dependency of libgtk2-mozembed-perl, and it looks like it could use libgtk2-webkit-perl instead).

Should we pursue this avenue, or does anyone know of a reason we shouldn't bother?

I have not yet attempted to build libgtk2-webkit-perl nor test it against the mentioned reverse dependency, gmusicbrowser. But it looks like we have little choice but to remove libgtk2-mozembed-perl, as it is obsoleted by upstream (per Chris Butler's comment).

Cheers,

Jonathan