Re: "Avoiding the vendor perl fad diet"

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:30:36 -0500, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> Gabor Szabo <gabor@szabgab.com> writes:
> > I'd appreciate a lot if you could provide a detailed step-by-step
> > explanation on what you  do and how you do that?
> I would be happy to do a writeup of some sort, Gabor. [..]
> However, I could make it more useful if I could get some guidance from
> you (and others) about what things you specifically find vexing about
> going the aptitude route that leads you to look at local::lib or
> perlbrew

This sounds like the beginning of a really interesting and
constructive exchange of experiences -- please keep it going and keep
debian-perl in the loop.

And don't hesitate to tell us if you find something where Debian
could make your lives easier by some changes.

   `-   NP: Janis Joplin: Kozmic Blues