Re: [Perl] Fwd: Perl QA Hackathon 2012: Last call for participation

Le Friday 20 January 2012 20:32:32, Ingy dot Net a écrit :

> The budget page is not loading. Do you still need sponsors? I will forward

> to ActiveState.

Arg, the url was cut in 2. Here's the complete one that works last time I checked (30s ago) :

Book, could you follow up on the sponsor question ? (but given the outlook on the budget page, I'd say yes...)

All the best

http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/

http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/