Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

Hi Florent

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 04:46:30PM +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Florent Angly has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here:
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=30274
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi,
> I am a Perl coder interested in maintaining some Perl modules for
> Debian and joining the Debian Perl Group. Regards, Florent

I Have just added you now to the theam on alioth. Please see [1] for a
further introduction, and in particular the git guide [2]. There is also
the pet page [3] available.

If you have any questions, please ask either here on the list or in our
IRC channel (#debian-perl on OFTC).

 [1] <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome>
 [2] <http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html>
 [3] <http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi>