Re: perl packages looking for a new maintainer

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:15:31 +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> - libimdb-film-perl
> - libsubtitles-perl (Dominique Dumont already expressed interest in
> this one)
> - libtext-bibtex-perl

The good news: I've thrown libtext-bibtex-perl into our git repo,
adjusted a few things, and updated to the new upstream release.
The bad news: I have no idea how to beat Build.PL and
inc/MyBuilder.pm into using the packaged libbtparse instead of the
shipped copy (the old patch against Makefile.PL doesn't help anymore
since there's no more Makefile.PL ...)
Any Module::Build experts around?

> - prima

Still open.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Peter Ratzenbeck: Unterwegs / Bye Bye Melk