Re: Upload of Tie::Array::Iterable

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:41:21 +0200, Julien VAUBOURG wrote:

> >I've now uploaded the package after some small changes.
> I would like submit more. Could you explain your changes, if I can
> apply them myself in the future?

svn diff is your friend :)

Short summary:
- I've unapplied the patch in svn (otherwise there can be a mess on
  the next svn-uprade)
- I've lower-cased the short description (because it should work in a
  sentence like "$package is a $sortdescription)
  Details should be in the Developers' reference
- I've added complete DEP3 headers to the patch
  (http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/) with patch-edit, and I've forwarded
  it upstream with forward-patch (both tools in our svn repo in
  scripts)
- I've set the distribution to unstable again in d/changelog

In detail:
$ svn diff -r77832:HEAD

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    BOFH excuse #453:  Spider infestation in warm case parts