Re: Upload of Tie::Array::Iterable

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:45:11 +0200, Julien VAUBOURG wrote:

> >>Tie::Array::Iterable has been sent into the SVN:
> >>http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-perl/trunk/libtie-array-iterable-perl/debian/changelog?view=markup
> >>Could any DD check it and upload it into Debian if it's okay?
> >I've added some TODO items to d/changelog in svn.
> Thanx Gregor for your time.

You're welcome!

> I have applied your todo list.

Great.

> You wrote "lintian also detects a spelling-error-in-manpage ->
> patch" but in my case lintian doesn't talk about it. My lintian
> version is 2.5.1 and I don't use options.

That's the problem :)
Please enable the info and pedantic options.

What I'm using is:
lintian -i -I --show-overrides --pedantic --color auto foo.changes

Or, actually I've started to use ~/.lintianrc:

$ cat ~/.lintianrc
display-info=yes
info=yes
pedantic=yes
show-overrides=yes
color=auto
#display-experimental=yes

> I have removed your comments from changelog, is it the good way?

Yup, removing them after fixing them is the usual way to handle it.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    BOFH excuse #297:  Too many interrupts