Re: Package naming: cpanminus or libapp-cpanminus-perl

Hi all,

Regarding this discussion, I am working on renaming the cpanminus and
perlbrew packages. See the Wiki page for details:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks/Applications

Other stuff that may require more complex finagling (i.e. nopaste)
will be dealt with afterwards. These two packages are a priority while
we have a chance to fix them before they go through NEW.

Cheers,

Jonathan