Re: dh-make-perl and DEP5

On Thursday 10 February 2011 07:46:39 Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Yes last time gregoa and I discussed about it we thought of wait until
> DEP5 is accepted in it's final version, to only have to update
> dh-make-perl once.
>
> IIRC Dominique Dumont was too interested in then update dh-make-perl,
> as he did all the config-edit/libconfig-model-perl stuff already :)

Once main objective of config-model is that models are easy to update, so
following DEP5 evolution is not a bit deal.

That said, it may be interesting to use this work from dh-make-perl (since I'm
probably biased ;-), other opinions are needed)

All the ebst

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/