Re: dh-make-perl and DEP5

Hi all

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 01:37:06AM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:08:19 +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
>
> > are there any plans to update the DEP5 support to the latest candidate
> > version [0] in dh-make-perl?
>
> Yes and no ("yes" for update, "no" for candidate); the current state
> ("state" may be too much, the last thing carnil and me have discussed
> on IRC) is that we'd like to wait for DEP5 to be accepted before
> changing dh-make-perl in order to avoid having to change it with
> every single commit.
>
> > If no one is working on it I think I can have a look at it.
>
> Thanks!
> That would be great, still I'd rather wait a bit; unless you want to
> do the work several times, of course :)

Yes last time gregoa and I discussed about it we thought of wait until
DEP5 is accepted in it's final version, to only have to update
dh-make-perl once.

IIRC Dominique Dumont was too interested in then update dh-make-perl,
as he did all the config-edit/libconfig-model-perl stuff already :)

Bests
Salvatore